I am working on starting a new project: an application for various locations
(think of a chain store). The business logic is the same for all locations
while the data can vary for one location to another. I would like to have the
following domain structure:

www.mydomain.com -  a user can select one location on the home page
location1.mydomain.com - all user interaction data only applied to this location
location2.mydomain.com - ...

I have done some reseach on this topic at the TC site and haven't found any
direct inforamtion. The virtual host configuration is only applied for multiple
applications, but not for multiple subdomain with a single application.

Thanks for any inputs in advance.

w.