On Tuesday 03 January 2006 22:31, George Sexton wrote:
> Since most people use threaded mail readers that go from oldest to newest,
> this isn't much of a problem for most people.
>
> You should look for a better mail reader.

I'm sorry. What was not a problem? My mailreader uses threads.

Ok, seriously, even though I am not active on this list I am on others. I
seldom take the effort to answer people who top-post without giving me a clue
to what they are answering. I do not have the time to go backwards in the
thread to understand what it's all about, but I might have the time for a
short answer. I think this list is so active that I am sertain others feel
the same in here.

--
Bjørge Solli