On Jan 5, 2006, at 6:22 PM, Remy Maucherat wrote:

On 1/5/06, Michael Czeiszperger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jan 5, 2006, at 3:39 PM, Jess Holle wrote:

Also a Tomcat 5.5.12 (or better 5.5.15) with and without APR test
against recent IBM, Sun, and BEA offerings would be really nice :-)

We did a previous test with tomcat against those servers, and are
waiting for APR to be officially released on all platforms before
proceeding.

There are no plans to ever release Linux binaries, if that's what
you're asking for. The Windows binaries are semi official for
convinience/testing only, and are statically compiled.

Sorry, for the potentially redundant question, but to clarify, is the APR version of Tomcat officially released? The last time I checked it was not. I don't care either way, but we have a policy of only testing official releases.

Thanks,

Michael Czeiszperger
http://webperformance.com