Randy Paries wrote:
> I created a little test program(see below), and i get the following error
>
>  java com.unitnet.utils.testcolor
> Just Before
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
> /usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2_04/jre/lib/i386/libawt.so: libXp.so.6: cannot
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1560)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1477)
>         at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:788)
>         at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:834)
>         at
> sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(LoadLibraryAction.java:50)
>         at java.awt.Toolkit.loadLibraries(Toolkit.java:1437)
>         at java.awt.Toolkit.<clinit>(Toolkit.java:1458)
>         at java.awt.Color.<clinit>(Color.java:250)
>         at com.unitnet.utils.testcolor.main(testcolor.java:13)

This is not a Tomcat issue. Seems to be OS & Java related, google is
your friend.

http://www.orablogs.com/duffblog/archives/2005_03.html
search for /usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2_04/jre/lib/i386/libawt.so

Maybe this helps where to look for, also if your server would have no
graphics card don't forget to run java in headless mode when using awt.

Cheers,
Michael