> look for the unpackWar attribute of the standard
> context container.

Where can I get a reference of all the possible
attributes I can set? The examples on the Tomcat sites
only shows a few.

Must the war be in the webapps subdir of the Tomcat
installation, or can it be anywhere? In Tomcat 4.1.x,
you had an "myapplication.xml" in the webapps
directory and you could specify the .war anyway on
your drive in this file.

Now (Tomcat 5.5.x) this file is substituted by
META-INF/context.xml, which is in the .war file which
makes me believe the .war must be in the webapps dir?

Thanks