> From: Akoulov, Alexandre [IT]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Tomcat 5.5.x and java 1.4.x
>
> now I am trying to compile Tomcat5.5.12 with java 1.4.2_10
> and getting the following error:

Your compile-time classpath still refers to packages built with 1.5 -
these did not come from the Tomcat download.

But the real question is, why are you compiling Tomcat at all?  It's
pure Java, so the binary distribution will run on any platform.  Why are
you making more work for yourself?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.