To be even more clearly the DB username and password to connect to the DB is
coded in the context.xml file.

Ritchie

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/01/2006 12:20 pm >>>
You can't unless they have authenticated to the web app, you do not
know who they are.

So, which is it then: "We are not doing any kind of authentication
since this is running on the Intranet and all employees have access to
this application." or "Oracle 9i DB User authenication"?

I am confused...

:-D

Larry