I tried both attributes, which worked however the server doesn't detect
new pages like it used to. (If you update a jsp, it continues using the
cached version)

-Zach

Brian O'Rourke wrote:

On 1/5/06, Zach Moazeni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I'm currently on a project using JSF, Spring and Hibernate deploying to
Tomcat 5.5.9. I'm also using Eclipse / MyEclipse deploying directly to
Tomcat. I'm constantly having an issue where Tomcat will keep a hold on
the jars that are in the WEB-INF/lib directory slowing down my
development.

Two options you may want to look into are "antiJARLocking" and
"antiResourceLocking", both of which can be specified at the context level.

-Brian O'Rourke

Is anyone else having this issue?
The jars that reside in the WEB-INF/lib :
  * aopalliance.jar
  * cglib-2.0-rc2.jar
  * commons-dbp-1.1jar
  * commons-fileupload-1.0.jar