Hello all,

I am running a reasonable sized site, on Linux Red Hat + Tomcat 5.5.7.
The site is serving mainly Flash movies and servlets with streaming
video through a commercial codec, plus a full HTML version of the site.
Currently, I have Tomcat 5.5.7 integrated with Apache 2.0.46, which was
(very) difficult to set up, and now I am looking to rebuild my server
into a better configuration, I want to simplify my admin by running
Tomcat on its own to serve all content.

My question is this : does anyone have experience of running a 500 000 -
1 000 000 page impressions / month site, including  elements such as I
mention above, on Tomcat alone? I want to avoid the web server
integration if Tomcat is up to it, but I would love to hear if anyone
else has been successful with Tomcat standalone before I do?

Many thanks!

Adam

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify us by calling the Help Desk at +44 20 7675 9666