From: George Sexton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 January 2006 15:10
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Using Tomcat 5.5 as a standalone web server

I'm running around 700,000 pages a month on a pure tomcat installation
with no problems. Since I'm currently running 90+ virtual hosts, I
wanted to avoid having to configure them in both Tomcat and Apache, so I
went pure tomcat.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/
Voice: 303 438 9585

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify us by calling the Help Desk at +44 20 7675 9666