From: Michel Costa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 10:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: unable to load classes

I think I am looking for the same thing, but the reason I am trying to do
that is to allow reloading classes from WEB-INF/classes without reloading
the context.

I searched a little and found that:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/loader.html

Hope it helps you... I am still trying to make it work...
here is a reference to my email message in the list, asking about the
context loader:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tomcat-users/200601.mbox/%3c2006011
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

------------- Segue mensagem original! -------------