From: Ken Johanson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 12:47 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: problem with keytool for ssl

You appear to be attempting to import (last step) the certificate
request you created. Instead, you should be waiting for / getting back
your CA's signed version of your CSR, then import that.. Otherwise,
create self signed cert to import, if you dont need users to trust your
claimed identity.

best,
ken