You are correct. I probably should not have posted this question here.
  I was just in a hope that if anybody have worked on multiple platform and are
aware of known issue might be able to help me.

"Caldarale, Charles R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  > From: Abh N [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: File upload issue
>
> We are migrating our application from Tomcat to Webshpere
> environment.

It seems odd to me to ask about how to move away from a product on that
product's mailing list. Shouldn't you be asking for help on a WebSphere
list?

- Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.