Hi all,
I have a web application in Tomcat 5.0 (standalone) that does image swapping
for some mouse events.
My problem is that IE does a GET request everytime I change an image's src
atribute. No matter if I
preload all document images with imgX=new Image(); imgX.src = '...', the
browser always request the image
from the server when I put the mouse over an image. I've tried to change
browser cache settings, too.
Does anybody know how can I do to avoid this? I've read resin lets you
define things like '<cache-mapping url-pattern="*.gif" expires="60D"/>'
Is there a way to do this with Tomcat? I would like to avoid using Apache
for the moment.
Thanks a lot,

Sergio