This is the message I received when I tried to start Tomcat:
The Apache Tomcat 4.1 service on Local Computer started and then stopped.
Some services stop automatically if they have no work to do, for example,
the Performance Logs and Alerts service. I have two files in Logs dir. They
were attached in this message. I guess it is a ClassNotFoundException.
I have read some starting docs in Tomcat home. They didn't help me up.