From: Behrang Saeedzadeh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 6:50 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Hibernate debugging problem in Tomcat 5.5.12

Hi all,

When I want to debug my Hibernate 3.1/WebWork 2.1.7 Web app (which is
deployed into Tomcat) with IDEA, when I add Hibernate related classes to
the watches, I cannot inspect them and instead I see a red message
reading: "Debug info unavailable..." Does anybody know what's possibly
causing this?

BTW - I can debug my DAO outside Tomcat with no problem.

--
"Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary limit" -
Alan Turing

Behrang Saeedzadeh
http://www.jroller.com/page/behrangsa
http://my.opera.com/behrangsa