Which version of JVM are you using?

Ritchie

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 18/01/2006 11:02:31 am >>>

Vidhi wrote:
i'd copied the classes12.zip from C:\jdbc\lib. there's no folder of
ORACLE_HOME.
now,what else to be done?
i'm sending you my JSP pagae. kindly tell me what code should be
written/added to execute it successfully.
i'd created the table named as user1 in oracle 8.0 and inserted some values
in it.
the name of the database in which this table is been created is  prime.

Regards,
Vidhi

I do not use Oracle. I use MS Access driver. From Data Sources (ODBC) in
WinXP, after selecting MS Access  as your database driver, create a blank
database (anything.mdb) and populate it by running MadeDB, which should be run
(compiled) from the same folder where you have your database files. Then create
properties file listing the database created and that should go in the class
folder of your web application.

Maybe for Oracle, you need to copy jdbc classes to lib. But above is for my
webapp!

Hope it helps.