From: tamsin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 2:03 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: How to diagnose a TomCat hang?

Just out of interest, what version of java are you using?

We had to disable the second processor on our production server while
running 1.4, due to the app hanging as you describe.

We're about to update to jdk 1.5, so might try re-enabling that second
processor again...

Tamsin

w: www.anorakgirl.co.uk