From: Glen Mazza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 7:55 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat upgrade: 3.3.1 --> 5.0.28, hang up after running 1
or 2 days

Monica Wu wrote:

> About updating to Tomcat 5.5. Since the cause is not unclear, and some Tomcat
> 5.5 hangups were reported as well, I don't think simply upgrading to 5.5
> would fix my problem.

Perhaps not.  But you *might* get more responses and additional concern
from the users and developers on the TC user list, because if you're
using the current-production 5.5.15 quality release and *that* version
is failing on you, people would tend to view that as more alarming.

Given that 5.5.15 is the current production quality release, I don't
understand why you're upgrading from 3.3 only halfway to 5.0.

Glen