Hello, list.

I have Apache 1.3.33 running on Linux and talking successfully to Tomcat
5.5.15 through mod_jk.  I'd now like to host multiple instances of Tomcat
(or maybe just multiple Tomcat connectors within one instance) to receive
requests dispatched at multiple VirtualHosts on the same server.

Is it possible to have more than one workers.properties file, and therefore
more than one JkWorkersFile directive, per Apache?  Ideally, I'd like one
workers.properties file per VirtualHost just to make app-building easier.
The documentation says that certain directives may be repeated in
VirtualHost sections - e.g. JkLogFile - but doesn't mention JkWorkersFile.

Thanks in advance -

Jon