Hello,

Ok this might be a step in the totally wrong direction for you...but I just
saw another post...where the "problem" is that the user sees the "out of
service" message...LOL
So may be you'll have some luck if you head over there and checkout what his
config is!!!

The subject of this topic is:*
mod_jk / 503 Error

*Cheers,