Hello,

We recently setup mod_jk on a server running Red Hat 9. We are having some odd problems with the new setup. For some reason, everything works fine for the first 2 clicks when testing the process (running the examples webapp thru Apache 2.0.40). However, when we click something (anything, doesn't have to be the same steps) for the third time, it seems as though mod_jk cannot connect through AJP13 (Tomcat version is 4.1.29) . It trys to load for a long time and then nothing loads. If we wait for a bit and then do the same test again, the same thing happens.

I can post more information and config settings, but I wanted to see if this is a common problem or not? We've had no problems running mod_jk in a Windows environment or Solaris in the past. If we need to post more information that is not a problem, we can do that. We talked to our hosting provider and they seem to think it's that we are running out of TCP Sockets? Any information would be great as we are trying to get a number of applications running on the server ASAP (of course). Thanks!

Regards,

Adrian Nadeau
VP, Development
Evolving Solutions...Technology for changing
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.evolvingsolutions.ca
506.633.2012