David Durham wrote:
Hi-

I'm using apache-tomcat-5.5.15 that I downloaded about 15 minutes ago. My installation is just to unzip to a directory, and run startup.bat. Strangely, the logger is set to debug somehow. The end the startup script because of a ton of digester DEBUG log statements going to the console. Does anyone know what causes this? Seem strange that my old install, 5.5.9 does not do this, while 5.5.15 does.

Actually, it looks like this is my problem because now the old install is
logging insanely as well.  Apologies for the noise.

-Dave