Hi all,

In my Tomcat's server.xml, i have used "swallowOutput", like mentioned below.

<DefaultContext reloadable="true" allowLinking="true" swallowOutput="true" />

So, all my code's System.out would go to a different file and not
catalina.out. But, if I start a new thread and give System.out, in
that thread, then these messages alone are going to "catalina.out".

But i want these ones also in my log file. Kindly suggest some
solution for this.
--
Prabhu
Mobile: (0) 98414 05819