> From: Scott Purcell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Please Help Setting Up Site
>
>    Now if someone types in the proper http://www.mysite.com
> all is good.
>    PROBLEM: when friends and family type in http://mysite.com
> (forgetting) the www, they get to my site, but get the
> message that the certificate is wrong.

I haven't tried this myself, so I may be full of it, but I believe I've
seen filters used to redirect the shortcut site name to the proper one
in order to match what's in the certificate.  Review the servlet spec
and search the mailing list archives for filter how-to info.

> Also, what is the "admin" module I see and can I install it
> on a existing Tomcat 5.5 server?

The admin app provides a browser interface to much of the Tomcat
configuration.  Just download and unzip into the same directory
structure in which you installed Tomcat.  By default, admin uses the
conf/tomcat-users.xml file for authentication, so you have to put a
userid with the role of "admin" in there.  Don't update the users list
while Tomcat is running, or your updates may get lost.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.