Le Lundi 30 Janvier 2006 12:54, Tim Lucia a écrit :
> Are you using the request dumper valve?  This will cause decoding problems,
> as describe here: http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/valve.html
>
>     The Request Dumper Valve is a useful tool in debugging interactions with
> a client application (or browser) that is sending HTTP requests to your
> Tomcat-based server. When configured, it causes details about each request
> processed by its associated Engine, Host, or Context to be logged to the
> Logger that corresponds to that container.
>
>     WARNING: Using this valve has side-effects. The output from this valve
> includes any parameters included with the request. The parameters will be
> decoded using the default platform encoding. Any subsequent calls to
> request.setCharacterEncoding() within the web application will have no
> effect.
>

> Tim

No, am not.
Also, i set the URI Encoding to utf-8 in connector but with no success.
Strangely, setting URI Encoding works on linux developper station but not on
production environment.
Both are using the same .jsp.

However we have 2 access_log valves running on production, which we don't have
in test environment.
But as those two valves are not supposed to decode the parameter, it shouldn't
influence decoding process (they only check headers)

--
David Delbecq
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium