I am getting this error occasionally and am unable to
figure out the problem.

----------------------
HTTP/1.1 408 The time allowed for the login process
has been exceeded.
If you wish to continue you must either click back
twice and re-click
the link you requested or close and re-open your
browser

I would really appreciate any suggestions about
resolving this issue.
It only happens when a valid user/password are used to
login into a tomcat app. If an invalid user/password
are used, I get correctly redirected to an error page.
Thank you,
Scott