"Mark Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Mark Thomas wrote:
>> You will need to send the war directly to me rather than to the list
>> as it will get stripped out.
>
> OK. Test war received. IIS installed (I'd be lost without VMWare).
> ISAPI 1.2.15 installed. ISAPI configured to talk to Tomcat 5.5.x HEAD.
> I can reproduce the problem. (So far so good ;)
>
> Next steps are to see if I can build the .dll locally and then try the
> windows equivalent of remote debug.

Building the dll should be easy enough, if you have access to MSVC.
Attaching the debugger is a PITA.

> I warn you now the last time I did anything with C at all was at uni
> and that was a long time ago. It was much simpler than the ISAPI code.
> It might take me a little while to figure things out.

Probably easier to add lots of debugging logging statements than to attach
the debugger to IIS.  But it's your hair ;-).

> I'll start looking at this with a fresh pair of eyes tomorrow.
>
> In the mean time, if anyone can point me at a copy of the ISAPI filter
> interface spec on the web I would be grateful.

Urm, go to http://msdn.microsoft.com and type isapi into the search box?  It
will tell you way more than you ever wanted to know :).