Once again, login form can only be accessed on demand by server. This
mean access to you login.jsp will only occur as a result of a jsp
forward internal to server at the first time you enter a secure area.
You can't either access j_security_check either login.jsp directly. The
required data in server would not be setup and you'll only trigger an
exception.