From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 3:21 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Managed beans not instantiated with embedded Tomcat 5.5.15

> From: John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Managed beans not instantiated with embedded Tomcat 5.5.15
>
> The web application makes use of managed beans
>
> This web application works fine when run in a Stand Alone Tomcat that
> is not embedded.
>
> When the web application is run within our embedded Tomcat, the
> managed beans are not instantiated although no errors are produced.

The standalone Tomcat configuration includes these two listeners:
  <Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener" />
  <Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener"
/>

Are they enabled when you run Tomcat embedded?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.