> From: Dave Morrow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: KeepGenerated
>
> If my thinking is correct, the change in KeepGenerated should have
> decrease performance?  Am I correct in this assumption?
> Does anyonw know of any drawbacks to what I have done?

Changing keepgenerated shouldn't really have much of an effect at all,
other than the very minor difference on the first reference to a .jsp
due to deleting (or not) the generated .java source.  Once the .jsp has
been compiled into servlet form, I can't see any reason for a
performance impact one way or the other.  I suppose if the .java code is
some kind of watched resource, that might have some small effect.

Are you sure nothing else has changed?  Can you readily reproduce the
difference by changing only that attribute?  This is strange.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.