Hi,

I am using Tomcat 4.1, and TomcatPlugin3.1 for Eclipse3.1.1. I created a Tomcat
project, evert time I run tomcat, a duplicate folder created under base
directory, and war file is not automatically unpacked. Another thing is: when I
try to run my application, it was told all struts tld files cannot be found
under WEB_INF. I am wondering if this is the compatibility problem? Even I use
Tomcat 5.0.28, I got the same thing. Aan anyone give some pointers about this
strange problem?

regards,