;O)

Yeah, this is missing in the documentation. I needed two hours to solve this
whole problem. Hopefully you didn't waste so much time.

You could also add this context.xml to a certain folder in Tomcat. I don't
know which one at the moement but it seems there is a problem if you do this
so it seems the WEB-INF is the best place for it.