Hi,

I'm not sure whether it is possible or not:

I have a webapp which I want to access under different URL's with different
JSP's but the same java classes. I know that I can define the context URL in
the context.xml But how to define which jsp's to use ?

Example :

<Context path="/a" docBase="/myapp">

</Context>

<Context path="/b" docBase="/myapp" >

</Context>

In myapp I may have a folder jsp_a and jsp_b.  Path 'a' should use JSPs from
jsp_a and path 'b' should JSPs from jsp_b. Of course I can set up two different
webapps. But the java classes and so the the content of the WEB-INF/classes
directory will be identically for both webapps. I'm using Tomcat 5.5 under
Windows 2003.

Thanks,
Lothar