On 2/11/06, Scott Purcell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you read below, I am doing a couple of redirects to get the user to
> my real site.  I would like to know if I can configure Tomcat to just go
> to that site? Or if I have to go through all these redirects.

> This is killing me.

It's killing me listening to this. :-) Why is your desired default webapp
not simply *installed* as default, i.e. ROOT? End of problem.

If there's a valid reason you can't do that, set crossContext='"true"
for your two contexts and forward (*not* redirect) from /index.jsp
to /unique/index.jsp

HTH,
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]