> From: Jo Pfeffer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Suppress Servlet-Engine header info
>
> can I change the config so that it just sends something like
> 'Servlet-Engine: Tomcat Web Server' or similar?

More modern versions of Tomcat support the server attribute on the HTTP
<Connector> tag, and you can use this to send whatever string you'd
like.  However, the version you're using is over five years old, so I
have no idea if it includes such niceties.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.