Hi all,

I'm currently trying to build a Apache load balancings against multiples
instances of Tomcat.

On my host, i have three instances of Tomcat (ie using CATALINA_BASE
variable), each listening on differents ports for AJP Connector.
On the same server, i have an Apache using Mod_jk.

Is it possible to configure load balancing across the three instances of
Tomcat using mod_jk ?

Morever, in the worker.properties, i don't known how to configure
worker.tomcat_home as it is different for each instance of Tomcat ?

Any help would be appreciate, Any Internet Links ..

Kind Regards,

Farid