From: David Kerber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 11:52 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Question about caseSensitive - how does it work?

With the trouble I've been having with getting caseSensitive="false" to
work in my app, I got to wondering if it really does what I think it
does on Windows XP.

My interpretation of the doc description is that when
caseSensitive=:"false", I should be able to have a document root and
context path at (for example) "/SiteData", and be able to reach it with
urls including "sitedata", "SITEDATA", "SiteData", or any other
combination of upper- and lower-case letters which spell the correct
word.  Is this interpretation correct?

If so, then I can go back to figuring out how to actually make it work.

TIA!
Dave

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for
use only by the person(s) or organization listed in the address. If you have
received this communication in error, please contact the sender at O'Neil &
Associates, Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or distribution
of this communication, other than by the intended recipient, is strictly
prohibited.