Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
1. What does the 449 and 461 numbers mean? A: My guess would be line numbers

Sure those are line numbers, but for [debug] those
are not errors :)
As well as for [info] and [warn].

Anyhow the format is:
[DATE] [PID:ThreadID] [LEVEL] sourcefile (line number): log message ...

2. Is there a security hole in our server?

No. mod_jk will try to map any request from the wire,
and if no match is found (JkMount) it will return 404.

A: What is your setup like, do you have an apache in front of an apache?

I must say that I don't follow this one.
What could mod_jk do in front of another apache?

Regards,
Mladen.