From: "harmeek singh jhutty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2006/02/16 Thu PM 03:57:49 EST
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Website on Tomcat- few problems

Hi Friends,
I have a JSP/Java/Tomcat website on which I am able to view the images from the
outside world but for some reason the images are not gettin resolved
locally.You can see the site at:
www.customsportsplaques.com
My other question is rite now,I have set the IIS so that any link to
"www.customsportsplaques.com" redirects to
"www.customsportsplaques.com:8080/home.jsp"...is there someway of hiding the port no. and
stopping this re-direction.So that anybody clicks the URL and the page comes up with the same URL
on the top.
Download and install the isapi_redirect.dll
http://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/win32/jk-1.2.15/
Not too tough to configure...start here
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/config/iis.html
Any help would be really appreciated