Pulkit Singhal wrote:
I would say Eclipse web edition...but you have to figure out how to
integrate it with tomcat...shld be able to find a tutorial on that out there
somewhere.

I use Eclipse WTP but don't bother integrating it with Tomcat--I use the manager Ant tasks[1] for autodeploying WAR files instead. This also creates some IDE-independence.

Glen

[1] http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/manager-howto.html#Executing%20Manager%20Commands%20With%20Ant