> Unless you're tasked with development or maintenance of an old
> application environment, I'd suggest moving up to the current 5.5.x
> version of Tomcat.

I should turn a java program into a servlet and run it in Tomcat. The idea is
this repeatedly called java program would work more efficiently as a servlet in
Tomcat. The java program stops and starts the Virtual Machine all the time, a
servlet in Tomcat should not.

The Java program is written with JDK 1.42 hence I believe I should use Tomcat
4.1