From: Mladen Turk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 2:16 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: [May Be Spam] Re: Rolling mod_jk logs

Earnie Dyke wrote:
> Greetings all.
>
> Is there a way to configure mod_jk to roll its log file?

Only if you put the 'rock' in front. Then mod_jk will
rock'n'roll it's log files :)

Sorry, I had to ;)

Anyhow, I suppose you might be interested in log rotation.
The syntax is the same as for the Apache http.
For example:
JkLogFile "|/path/to/the/rotatelogs /where/is/the/mod_jk.log 86400"
should do the trick.

Regards,
Mladen.