Caldarale, Charles R a écrit :
From: Thibaut Nicolas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: JSP compilation error in Tomcat 5.5 using type Vector

Here is the very simple JSP that have written to isolate the error

This probably won't help much: your sample JSP works fine for me on
nearly stock versions of 5.5.15 and 5.5.12, on different platforms.  All
I did was drop your code into webapps/jsp-examples/vtest.jsp and hit it
with a browser.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.