Pulled from Caldarale, Charles R's mail (Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 11:11:34AM -0600):
> > From: Alex David Shadrach Hooper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Subject: java.lang.IllegalStateException: removeAttribute:
> > Session already invalidated
> >
> > This doesn't seem to be related to anything in the webapp code
>
> What about a session or context listener?  What's the stack trace
> associated with the exception?

Sorry I just dumped the stack trace earlier; wanted to get it out of my
paste buffer but then didn't get to adding anything. Hope I didn't seem
rude.

I don't see any session or context listeners (though I'll check with the
developer). Also, we have three contexts pointing at the same webapp,
and I only get this problem with one context (I don't know if it's
pertinent, but the context that fails is also the one that gathers the
most sessions -- it regularly has over 200 sessions running, while the
other two rarely get more than 20.

I am befuddled. (Not entirely an unusual state.)
--
Alex Hooper
Tel/Fax: 0709 222 4569