James Taylor wrote:
Hi there,
I'm trying to config communication between apache 2.0 and
tomcat-5.5.12 in my account on a unix (solaris 10) machine using the
jakarta-tomcat-connectors-1.2.15 connector.
make keeps gives me annoying errors!
I ran configure with these options;
./configure --with apxs2=/home/rmorrin/sw/apache2.0/bin/apxs \
--with-java-home=${JAVA_HOME} \
--with-java-platform=2 --enable-jni

JNI is not supported any more and will be excluded from the
1.3 branch.

In theory JNI could work only on Win32 and Netware platforms,
and because of that it has been deprecated for couple of years
(no development took place - read: nobody cares).

So, simply remove all --with-java-* and --enable-jni from the
configure cmd line.

Regards,
Mladen.