James Taylor wrote:
Hi there,
I'm trying to config mod_jk 1.2.15 with tomcat 5.5.12 and apache2 in
my account on a solaris10 machine and I get the following error when I
run
~/sw/apache2.0/bin/apachectl start
Syntax error on line 1038 of
/home/rmorrin/James/Java/DownloadedSoftware/apache2.0/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load
/home/rmorrin/James/Java/DownloadedSoftware/apache2.0/modules/mod_jk.so
into server: ld.so.1: httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
/home/rmorrin/James/Java/DownloadedSoftware/apache2.0/modules/mod_jk.so:
symbol jni_worker_factory: referenced symbol not found

Please see my config file details at the end of this post.
Any help to resolve this is appreciated,
Regards,
James.

I told you on Feb 21 that the jni is not supported.
I do not understand why do you still try to have JNI
support?

Please follow the instructions I gave you, because
things you are trying to do leads to nowhere.

Regards,
Mladen.