Greetings,

I'm running Tomcat 5.5.15 on Win2k.
I have an Ant script which I used to start and stop tomcat and I pass it a customized server.xml file. My Context is not embedded in server.xml but rather in a separate context.xml file under /META-INF directory in my web app.

The server.xml file sets my host appbase to be a target directory created during my build process. I can get tomcat started, and display my web app, but if I modify a page in that target directory, Tomcat is not picking them up until I stop and start it.

Is there some attribute I need to set in order for Tomcat to pick up changes to .jsp pages in the target directory at run time?

Below are relative portions of my server.xml and context.xml docs:

<Server port="@SERVER_PORT@" shutdown="SHUTDOWN">
  <Service name="@[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
    <Connector port="@SERVICE_CONNECTOR_PORT@" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
               maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25"
               maxSpareThreads="75"
               enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443"
               acceptCount="100"
               connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true" />

    <Engine name="@[EMAIL PROTECTED]" defaultHost="localhost">
      <Host name="localhost" appBase="@APP_BASE@"
            deployOnStartup="true" autoDeploy="false" />
    </Engine>
  </Service>
</Server>

<Context override="true"
         reloadable="true"
         antiJarLocking="true"
         antiResourceLocking="true">
</Context>

Any advice or RTFM would be appreciated.

/robert