Mark,

Thank you for your help I am trying the names from the site you gave me
without the best results.  It takes time to restart and evaluate whether it
worked or not.  Is there a quidck way to tell what encryption is being
used.  I am using a third party scan.  Also, could you give me a example
string to go off of?

Thank you,
Chad