From: Pauline CANTALOUP [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 5:52 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Forward to another URL

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. But I already declared my 2 domains with aliases :
<Host name="tata.com" debug="0" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="true" xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false"
cookies="false">
        <Alias>toto.com</Alias>
(...)

In fact I need to forward request, after changing its serverName...